harvest time

Saturday, June 03, 2006

freedom fighter bob marley


http://geoffreyphilp.blogspot.com/2006/04/bob-marley-and-seven-chakras.html

An interesting piece of writing about Bob Marley and his songs.

BREAKING NEWS:

I just read that Jamie Foxx will be acting as Bob Marley in a "Ray" style biography film that will start production soon! Controversy! My initial reaction was negative, then when I thought about it, I could not think of any actor that could do the job justice except maybe one of his biological sons. So for me it's either a Marley son, an unknown actor or Jamie Foxx. I am looking forward to the final product.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger tai said…

    peace sistren, and i'm not feeling jamie doing the life of honourable robert nesta marley. i know it's a great actor, and did a helluva job on "ray". but i really wish they would tag some up and coming west indian actor for the role, or at least get one of the marley's to play the role. i just would like to see someone with true west-indian roots to do the job it deserves to be done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home